ELI-te™ Coupling Technology
ELI-te™ (Electronic Lock Indicator – technology enhanced) is designed for fleets looking to enhance driver coupling efficiency and safety. Red lights display to signal an unsuccessful coupling, and a successful coupling triggers white lights to illuminate the kingpin throat for easy inspection.
ELI-te™ assists the driver with LED lights on the fifth wheel to allow for quick recognition of a successful or failed coupling attempt. Drivers no longer need to guess on the success of the couple. ELI-te™ prevents potential mistakes before they happen.
The ELI-te™ feature provides a significant advantage to fleets looking to provide their drivers with user friendly assistance that enhances coupling efficiency, driver confidence, and safety.
- Successful couplings trigger white LED lights to assist the driver with visual lock inspection prior to performing a tug test.
- Unsuccessful coupling triggers flashing red LED lights to notify the driver of an issue prior to tug test.
- Promotes consistent and thorough driver coupling inspections.
- Robust electrical components: sealed one-piece harness, long-life LED lights, durable inductive sensors, and steel encased logic module ensure reliable operation in the toughest conditions.
- Superior FW35 Series TwinLock™ reliability enhanced with intelligent logic and interactive LED lights to assist with coupling inspections.
- ELI-te™ option for the FW35 Series is user friendly, requires minimal maintenance, and is backed by a 2-year warranty.