The V.ORLANDI E525 series is a 50mm automatic drawbar coupling, which is designed for steering drawbar trailers and central axle trailers. This coupling series is homologated according to ECE standard, is easy to handle and can be maintained very fast and is cost efficient. All E525 couplings can be equipped with various sensor and remote options.
|Flange size||160x100 mm|
|D-Value||130 - 200 kN|
|DC-Value||83 – 135 kN|
|S-Load (Mass load)||1000 – 2500 kg|
|V-Value||29 – 75 kN|
|Homologation||ECE R55 (Class C50-X)|
|Drawbar eye standard||DIN 74053; ECE R55 (Class D)|
The V.ORLANDI E525 series is composed by a rigid coupling, which allows a ± 105° steering angle and ± 20° vertical oscillation of the drawbar eye.
The main features consist of the following:
- The E525 coupling stands out for ease weight and dimension in comparison to its competitors, it weighs less than 43 kg and has total length of 443 mm.
- The pin can be opened at any angle between the truck and the trailer This series can be used for a wide range of application and for several markets.
- It offers an automatic closing and manual opening mechanism.
- This series is homologated acc. to ECE-R55 standard as class “C50-X”and can be equipped with manual or pneumatic remote opening system as well as several sensor indicators.
- For special applications, a steel bell mouth is available.
- Wear plate available as steel or optional as reinforced plastic version
- The opening lever can be ordered mounted either upwards or downwards.